CT Alert (Emergency Notifications) registration assistance: Senior Center, July 24 from 9:00 AM to noon.
The Community Center Pool will have extended hours until 7:30 PM Monday, July 16 - Friday, July 20.
Sweeping of town roads is underway. Drive slowly in summer work zones for our safety and yours. Stay alert and lookout for our personnel, signs, trucks, bright colored shirts and slow moving equipment at any time.
List of roads scheduled for crack sealing this year. Grading of some dirt roads and catch basin cleaning are also scheduled.
Visit the Lebanon Farmers Market in front of Town Hall from 9:00 AM to noon on Saturday, July 21 for Local Omelet Day.
Social Services' Back-to-School Program will begin accepting donations on Monday, July 23.
Season pool passes can be purchased at the pool or in Town Hall for $5.00 per person. A daily guest pass is $3.00.
Register for Swim Lessons here.
To serve everyone most efficiently
appointments are encouraged.
No appointments will be made prior to 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.
The Lebanon Social Services office offers a variety of services to Lebanon children, adults, and seniors. These free services include:
· Referrals to State and Federal programs for SNAP (food stamps) assistance, State General Assistance, Assistance with Husky/Access Health CT (marketplace for CT Insurance) for uninsured children and families.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up. Referral and assistance with Eversource and BL&P plans.
· Financial assistance through the Lebanon Warm Hearts Fund. (Intake Form and income verification required)
· Food assistance and intake office for the Lebanon Neighbor’s Helping Neighbor’s food cupboard distributing monthly food, as well as holiday food for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
· Assistance with budgeting and general paperwork.
· Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program. (Pending funding)
· Liason to the Lebanon Lions’ Club for eye care assistance.
· Referrals to TVCCA Meals-on-Wheels program.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up.
. Assistance with Medicare Savings Program
Lebanon will begin accepting donations for new backpacks and other school supplies on July 23rd. Click here for more information on how to donate or apply to the program.
Note: Please contact Shelly Ashcom by August 2nd to apply.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS for your support and generosity to our Back-to-School Program.
· Secret Santa/Holiday Giving Program
OFFICE HOURS: Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm (closed 1:30-2:30), Thursday 9:00 am-1:30 pm
To serve everyone more efficiently, appointments are encouraged.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is designed for low and moderate income homeowners and landlords with low and moderate income tenants to address safety and public health code violations, as well as provide funds for necessary house repairs.
Funds will address safety and public health code violations first but also may be used by homeowners for common repair projects including but not limited to, septic system repairs, roofing & siding, structural deficiencies, replacement windows, plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is funded by a Community Development Block Grant from the United State Department of Housing and Urban Development and administered through the State Department of Economic and Community Development.
Housing Rehabilitation Projects have a $25,000 spending cap per eligible applicant. To be eligible for the Program applicants must income qualify and be current on town taxes. Projects must also be able to address all serious housing deficiencies while staying within the spending cap.
Applications available in Social Services or Selectmen's office or below under Resources