Please visit our new Winter Farmers Market at Lebanon Senior Center Saturdays - Dec 16 and Jan 20 from 9 am to noon. Click here for information.
Town offices and departments wil be closed Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24 in observance of Thanksgiving.
Ring in the Holiday Season by attending the Annual Tree Lighting Program on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 6:00 P.M. at the Jonathan Trumbull Library in Lebanon. The brief program will include the lighting of the tree, Yuletide Carols, and a visit from Santa. Following the program visitors may take a stroll around the Green on the candlelit walking path, visit the historic homes which will be open for tours and enjoy the bonfire behind the Library. Join us with your family and friends and welcome in the Holidays with this fun family event!
To serve everyone most efficiently
appointments are encouraged.
No appointments will be made prior to 9:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.
The Lebanon Social Services office offers a variety of services to Lebanon children, adults, and seniors. These free services include:
· Referrals to State and Federal programs for SNAP (food stamps) assistance, State General Assistance, Assistance with Husky/Access Health CT (marketplace for CT Insurance) for uninsured children and families.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up. Referral and assistance with Eversource and BL&P plans.
· Financial assistance through the Lebanon Warm Hearts Fund. (Intake Form and income verification required)
· Food assistance and intake office for the Lebanon Neighbor’s Helping Neighbor’s food cupboard distributing monthly food, as well as holiday food for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
· Assistance with budgeting and general paperwork.
· Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program. (Pending funding)
· Liason to the Lebanon Lions’ Club for eye care assistance.
· Referrals to TVCCA Meals-on-Wheels program.
· Energy Assistance and Intake office for TVCCA State Energy Assistance Program serving the New London County, Operation Fuel, Project Warm-up.
. Assistance with Medicare Savings Program
· Back to School Program
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS for your support and generosity to our Back-to-School Program.
· Secret Santa/Holiday Giving Program
OFFICE HOURS: Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm (closed 1:30-2:30), Thursday 8:30 am-1:30 pm
To serve everyone more efficiently, appointments are encouraged.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is designed for low and moderate income homeowners and landlords with low and moderate income tenants to address safety and public health code violations, as well as provide funds for necessary house repairs.
Funds will address safety and public health code violations first but also may be used by homeowners for common repair projects including but not limited to, septic system repairs, roofing & siding, structural deficiencies, replacement windows, plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
The Housing Rehabilitation Program is funded by a Community Development Block Grant from the United State Department of Housing and Urban Development and administered through the State Department of Economic and Community Development.
Housing Rehabilitation Projects have a $25,000 spending cap per eligible applicant. To be eligible for the Program applicants must income qualify and be current on town taxes. Projects must also be able to address all serious housing deficiencies while staying within the spending cap.
Applications available in Social Services or Selectmen's office or below under Resources
Town Hall - Upstairs
Hours: Monday: By appointment only; Tues. 9 - 6 (closed 1:30-2:30); Thurs. 8:30 - 1:30